RE: [amibroker] OT: file finder/indexer/sorter

Sorry, Gary. The buy signal can occur again at lower price levels,
which makes using BarsSince(buy signal) inappropriate for my
purposes. I can't assume it's the same buy signal as where the
backtester went long.

Thanks anyway for your effort. I need what I said I needed. But your
effort IS appreciated.

Best regards,
Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary A. Serkhoshian"