RE: [amibroker] OT: file finder/indexer/sorter

Hi Graham, not much else to do on a wet Perth afternoon!?

Unfortunately I dont think this works because 'buy' is in effect the
previous value of 'variable' and Ami will not let you call a value
until its defined.

I tried:

value=1.1*C;
value=iif( C>ref(value,-1) , 1.1*C , ref(value,-1) );

I thought this would carry updated 'value' forward but as usual I was
wrong!

Redards