  >From:
  Gary
  A. Serkhoshian
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 9:09
PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] CSI Data

  --- grmulhall <<A
  href="">geoffmulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  wrote:> CSI are yet to tell me which indices should be> assigned
  to their 114 > groupings although I've asked in many times in
  many> ways.> > Can anyone help with this ?
  Geoff,Chuck is by far the AB board authority on CSI,
  butFWIW I've read that they are adding industry groupfunctionality to
  UA in the next beta release.BTW, do not upgrade to the latest beta if
  you arecurrently running the latest version of AmiBroker. The export
  feature from UA 2.8 to AmiBroker 4.54 isnot working, and has been reported
  to CSI techsupport.Regards,GaryI've read that the
  next version will have
  industrygroupings.__________________________________Do
  you Yahoo!?Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs  <A
  href="">http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/careermakeover
  ---------------------~-->Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo!
  Companion Toolbar.Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/<*>
  <A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

  anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.656
  / Virus Database: 421 - Release Date: 5/5/2004