size=2>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Yarroll
  [mailto:yarroll999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004
  10:54 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [amibroker] Re: Multiple numeric variables-----
  Original Message ----- From: "Dave Merrill"
  <dmerrill@xxxxxxx>To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Saturday, May 08, 2004 2:58 PMSubject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Multiple
  numeric variables> Regardless of the language used to express
  it, there's no> way AB can produce this answer without calculating all
  three RSIs, so I> don't see any big efficiency gain waiting to be
  taken.>Yes, that's at least one point cleared, and the most
  important one. So I'mvery grateful for all the answers.Just why on
  earth (50 OR 100 OR 150) would be 50 is what escapes me.Strictly speaking,
  it seems sometimes the OR operator compares the firstelement with the
  remaining ones.And sometimes - like in Dimitris' example - compares the
  last element withthe preceding ones.But that's indeed a little
  irrelevant to the original question.Thanks again. Best
  regards,YarrollSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A