RE: [amibroker] I have a problem with AB4.54 running the enclosed AA

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Ara
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I have noticed "difficult" behaviour of Param's only when I
use them from #included files, ie, if the Param statement is NOT in the IB
window but rather it is in the included file then AB has some difficulty
updating the parameter dialog.  Use "#pragma nocache" in the parent
and if you minor edit to 'dirty' the IB parent script then re-apply it in most
cases the parameter dialog resets itself.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>The duplications and missing parameters occur when I change
Param statements in the included files.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>To avoid this problem I copy all my Param statements into
the parent AFL script.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Are you using #included files?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>____