[amibroker] Re: Calling AFL function from plugin

Hello Mr Humble,

         As an example, I have these layouts.......

Primary Contains most used Chart/Sheets - Stochastic slow, RSI, BB,
Fundamentals etc.
Secondary       Contains Seldom used/Experimental charts.
Tertiary        Contains other users contiributions & variants.
Mythos  Contains charts for my custom trading system.
Index           Index Dedicated Charts.
DayWeek Basic price charts with DayWeek Windows.
WIP             Work In Progress Indicators.

Most windows have Two or Three charts on them. Only Mythos & Day/Week have
more than one Window.

Hope this helps......
         Michael.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511