From: Ganesh Siddhamalli <ganeshsiddhamalli@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Ways-2gain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<share_success@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 5:16 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Daily updates reviews , tips, ipo news , results ,
forum more to come come and visit me at

> Daily updates reviews , tips, ipo news , results , forum more to come come
> and visit me at
>
> http://www.rupya.com

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129gtdn42/M=285832.4851039.5997748.1269404/D=groups

/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1083074434/A=2105440/R=0/SIG=14dpdlr1u/*http://www.hous

eholdfinance.com/ln/TrackingServlet?cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt=000&mc=01PSYAY

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=285832.4851039.5997748.1269404/D=groups/S=
> [...]
>
> Sell = Sell OR Buy2Cond;
>
> /////////////////
>
> Please set trade delays to zero in the settings page.

> Werner <WKRAG@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I have tested a system that gives me stockpicks based on certain BUY
> conditions.
>
> I noticed that sometimes a stock is a pick today and also WAS a pick
> already yesterday. These seem to be good candidates. Now I would like
> to test this idea:
>
> If a stock is a candidate today AND WAS a candidate yesterday, double
> the investment in this stock (let's say from $ 1000 to $2000.
>
> I know it is a formula with POSITIONSIZE.
>
> Can't seem to put it together though because I do not know how to
> say "was also a candidate yesterday".
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Werner

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> [This message contained attachments]

> Message: 11
>    Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:57:49 -0700
>    From: HarveyHP <harveyhp@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Correct usage of Peak & Trough
>
> Graeme,
>
> An approach which avoids the use of the ZigZag is some variation of the
> following.  Change the parameters to suit yourself.
>
> Condition 1: LLV( L, 5 ) equals LLV( L, 20 ) ; ensures that the trough has
> occurred within the last five days.
> Condition 2: C >= LLV( L, 20 ) + ATR( 10 ) ; ensures the start of a
bounce.
> Condition 3: HHV( H, 20 ) > LLV( L, 20 ) * 1.2 ; ensures a recent peak.
>
> HHP
> ===========================
>
> At 11:04 PM 25/04/2004, you wrote:
> >Dear all,
> >
> >I am trying to develop a system that, amongst other things, buys on
> >pull back from a recent peak and following a trough bounce within the
> >last couple of days.
> >
> >However,  I am confused about the correct use of the PEAK and TROUGH
> >commands.  I understand they potentially look into the future.
> >
> >Under what circumstance can you reliably use PEAK and TROUGH to
> >identify swings?
> >
> >Is there a better (more reliable) way to identify recent peaks and
> >trough?
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Graeme Oswin
> >

> >Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Message: 12
>    Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:40:06 -0000
>    From: "Gordon" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Quick question re: automating AA, backfill
>
> Hi, Yes I am -- VB and some C++. If you have an outline of a
> technique, I would definitely be interested. Thanks,
>
> Gordon
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> > not to my knowledge.
> >
> > It "can" be done by other, highly complicated, means. Are you a C++

Service.