[amibroker] "Was also a candidate yesterday"

Try:
<A
href="">http://tinyurl.com/3hedm

by Dusant on the equismetastock list.

PEAK and TROUGH are components of the zigzag
indicator.
Once you understand how it is calculated, PEAK and TROUGH are
simple.

Zig Validity shows at what point the prices have moved enough
to make the final leg of the zigzag indicator an accurate peak or trough rather
than an estimate.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE