[amibroker] Re: SetForeign's funcationality -- FullName() becomes Name() ?

The values of your preferences are stored in the registry so thats
where all syncing will fail.
Other than that all posted solutions should work perfect. I first
perform a data-filtered search inside the AB directory and then zip
all data to my USB stick. Works like a charm.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Gutierrez" <ospreyag@xxxx>