[amibroker] Re: Photos of people at the Clearwater Conference

Reni,

To find out which stocks had 3 lower highs, run this as an explore.  Regarding your broader question of scan vs explore, if you play with the two for more than 5 minutes you'll find explore is the only way to go as it offers flexibility in data output that scan does not.

Regards,
Gary

ThreeLowerHighs = Sum(H < Ref(H, -1), 3) == 3;

Filter = ThreeLowerHighs;

addcolumn(H, "High", 5.2);
renilange <reni.lange@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to search for stocks (NASDAQ) that made a certain price pattern.I want to identify those stocks ,every day after I“ve got my actual EOD.Is it possible using Amibroker.For example: which stocks have completed three lower highs??I do not understand the difference between scan and exploration.I only need the results every day for the next day, not result of two or more weeks ago.Somebody could explain me how I could search for patterns / set ups?Thxs a lot.  ReniSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
		Do you Yahoo!?