RE: [amibroker] suggestions invited

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>David,
as a
test try plotting both time frames together.....
 <FONT
color=#0000ff size=2>
Plot<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(C<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,"Daily"<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,4<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,1<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>);<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
TimeFrameSet(<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>15*<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>60)<FONT
face=Arial color=#282828 size=2>;<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
PlotOHLC( <FONT
face=Arial color=#ff00ff size=2>1.1<FONT face=Arial color=#282828
size=2>*Open<FONT face=Arial
color=#282828 size=2>, <FONT face=Arial color=#ff00ff
size=2>1.1* <FONT
face=Arial size=2>High,
1.1<FONT face=Arial
color=#282828 size=2>* Low<FONT
face=Arial color=#282828 size=2>, <FONT face=Arial color=#ff00ff
size=2>1.1* <FONT
face=Arial size=2>Close,
"Price chart <FONT
face=Arial color=#282828 size=2>
shifted <FONT
face=Arial size=2>10% up<FONT
face=Arial color=#ff00ff size=2>", colorRed, styleCandle );

TimeFrameRestore<FONT color=#282828
size=2>();

Now
zoom out to see where the bars for each plot begin. I used 15 minutes to make
the display more noticeable but it seem to work for me....
Regards,Jayson

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wooziwog
  [mailto:xcitemint@xxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 8:57
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  TimeFrameSet question for TJTomasz,I have
  read and reread the definition for TimeFrameSet function and must be
  missing something, I would appreciate it if you could further explain the
  following;FUNCTION:The TimeFrameSet replaces current price/volume
  arrays: open, high, low, close, volume, openint, avg with time-compressed
  bars of specified interval once you switched to a different time frame all
  calculations and built-in indicators operate on selected time frame.
  To get back to original interval call TimeFrameRestore()
  function.Based on what I read it would mean that if I use
  TimeFrameSet(180); at the beginning of my AFL code in IB and my  base
  time interval in RT is set at 1 minute that the following code should
  create a 3 minute chart:TimeFrameSet(360);PlotOHLC( 1.1*Open,
  1.1* High, 1.1* Low, 1.1* Close, "Price chart shifted 10% up", colorRed,
  styleCandle ); This does not create a 3 minute chart, it plots
  whatever time frame  setting is selected for the page. (if I select a
  15 minute time frame for the page the chart will appear in 15 minute view
  rather than 3 minute).Your help is appreciated, thank you for
  providing what I consider to be the best charting package in the
  industry.David K.Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A