[amibroker] corrected again: log time plot

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Brian,
first
off you will have scaling issues as the index values are usually greater than a
stock. You must also realize that the setforeign command is now asking AB to
look to the Industry index so your call for the stock price needs to be ahead of
the setforeighn call.Try......

Plot<FONT
color=#282828>(C,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"",<FONT
color=#ff00ff>4,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>64|styleOwnScale<FONT
color=#282828>);  as line
5
Throw a moving
average or two on the price and before you know it you have a cluttered mess.
Add a trend line or a channel and it may be challenging to
view....

Regards,Jayson

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Brian
  [mailto:cadvantag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 12:04
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Indicator Help-Jayson,Thanks for your
  reply!  I see the industry and its 20 & 50 day MA's- One more
  thing: I want the ticker itself to be included in the same graph. I tried
  adding these lines but it didnt plot the
  tickerPlot(C,IndustryID(1),colorWhite,1);Plot(C,"Close",colorGreen,1);How
  can I get the industry & ticker plotted in the same
  chart.Thanks,Brian--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> Brian,> > plot
  the code offered below as an indicator. Select a stock and the>
  indicator will determine the correct industry group and plot it.>
  Regards,> > Jayson> >
  L1="!ID00"+IndustryID(0);> L2="!ID0"+IndustryID(0);>
  L3="!ID"+IndustryID(0);> industry=WriteIf(IndustryID(0)
  <10,l1,WriteIf(IndustryID(0)>9 AND>
  IndustryID(0)<100,l2,L3));> SetForeign(industry);>
  TimeFrameSet(inWeekly);> Plot(C,IndustryID(1),colorWhite,64);>
  Plot(MA(C,20),"",colorBlue,1);>
  Plot(MA(C,50),"",colorYellow,1);> Title="Industry Group =
  "+IndustryID(1)+ " ("+industry+")"+"\n Today>
  "+WriteVal(ROC(C,1),1.2)+"%";> GraphXSpace=3;>
  -----Original Message----->   From: Brian
  [mailto:cadvantag@xxxx]>   Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004
  11:35 PM>   To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [amibroker] Indicator Help-> > >   I
  use QP data and I am trying to get a indicator that will post
  a>   ticker and its associated Industry Group (per
  QP).> >   My problem is GetExtraData- will not grab a
  Industry Group, and>   AddTextColumn is for
  Explorations.> >   How can I grab a tickers associated
  Industry Group and put this into>   a indicator and plot
  the ticker and Industry group?  Trying to>   compare a
  ticker's strength verses its industry.> >
  Thanks,>   Brian> > >
  >   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx>   Send
  SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
  Service.Send BUG REPORTS to