[amibroker] TimeFrameSet question for TJ

Jayson,

Thanks for your reply!

I see the industry and its 20 & 50 day MA's- One more thing: I want
the ticker itself to be included in the same graph. I tried adding
these lines but it didnt plot the ticker

Plot(C,IndustryID(1),colorWhite,1);
Plot(C,"Close",colorGreen,1);

How can I get the industry & ticker plotted in the same chart.

Thanks,
Brian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Brian,
>
> plot the code offered below as an indicator. Select a stock and the
> indicator will determine the correct industry group and plot it.
> Regards,
>
> Jayson
>
> L1="!ID00"+IndustryID(0);
> L2="!ID0"+IndustryID(0);
> L3="!ID"+IndustryID(0);
> industry=WriteIf(IndustryID(0) <10,l1,WriteIf(IndustryID(0)>9 AND
> IndustryID(0)<100,l2,L3));
> SetForeign(industry);
> TimeFrameSet(inWeekly);
> Plot(C,IndustryID(1),colorWhite,64);
> Plot(MA(C,20),"",colorBlue,1);
> Plot(MA(C,50),"",colorYellow,1);
> Title="Industry Group = "+IndustryID(1)+ " ("+industry+")"+"\n
Today
> "+WriteVal(ROC(C,1),1.2)+"%";
> GraphXSpace=3;

of Service.