[amibroker] Re: VBScript to automate back test and export of tradelist.

problem solved!!

I used the $15 ABC Amber CHM converter to convert
broker.chm into broker.doc and it looks OK so far...although
the converter orignally created an 80 MB DOC file out of a 1.5 MB CHM file,
which Word first choked on with an out-of memory error (I have 1 GB or RAM), but
when I did a Recovery and then a Save As in Word, it went down to about a 6.5 MB
editable file...

-john
<BLOCKQUOTE