RE: [amibroker] Display Values

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] RE: VBScript to automate back test and export of tradelist.
  • From: "Herman van den Bergen" <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:47:13 -0700

[d]
Did you
want me to meld the backtesting code in with the export import code I did
earlier?  If so let me know how you want it
"melded".
<SPAN
class=406062717-20042004>
<SPAN
class=406062717-20042004>Let me play with it for awhile and go through the links
you provided. It be handy to know how to make minor
changes...
<SPAN
class=406062717-20042004>
<SPAN
class=406062717-20042004>take car,
<SPAN
class=406062717-20042004>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
  [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 1:32
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  RE: VBScript to automate back test and export of
  tradelist.Importance: High
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>I never expect that and doubt that you should.
  8-)
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>BTW - one other way to set the params (without having a
  command line argument) would be to put your settings into a text file (with a
  specifically designed format) and then it could be read and parsed by the
  script.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Glad you like the scripting. BTW - you can do a lot of
  what can be done in regular VB in script - but the biggest drawback is not
  being able to create a true form. That can be overcome to some degree by
  putting the script in a browser and using that as the form. This I haven't
  done personally as I just haven't had the time to try it and I write all of my
  own tools in VB - I've been writing using that since '95 or
  so.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Did you want me to meld the backtesting code in with the
  export import code I did earlier?  If so let me know how you want it
  "melded".
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>d<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>

    [amibroker] RE: VBScript to automate back test and export of
    tradelist.

    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>Tested you code d, works like a charm (again)!  What else would
    one expect ;-)
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <FONT