  >From:
  Herbert
  Elstein
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 2:04
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Another
  TimeFrame Problem

  OK, Well, I happened to have solved my problem,
  however I would like to bring to your attention what appears for me to be
  strange, the reason for the solution.

  Previously there was a code for some lines
  positioned from the last bar to the next and from this one to the
  one before; using Linearray(...).

  After these I coded a top and
  bottom envelope in the weekly to appear on the daily screen, using
  TimeFrameSet, TimeFrameRestore and TimeFrameExpand as per the examples in
  Help. Later I also changed these as per gty's suggestion using TimeFramePrice
  because of inconsistencies in the previous. But the point was that with both
  time compress codings the lines per the LineArray() in the daily mode
  dissapeared.They reappeared in the weekly and monthly modes.

  The solution was found (by luck) when I
  recoded those lines as vertical lines using, with Johan's help, the PlotOHLC
  function.

  Sorry for the verbiage, but that was just a
  comment which might be useful.

  Herbert