Re: [amibroker] Another TimeFrame Problem

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Lou,
Your
error comes from a syntax error in line 1. note that field information in a
foreign call requires quotes, so..
Cc = Foreign(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"~Low Cap Count", <SPAN
class=049193703-20042004>"C<SPAN
class=049193703-20042004>", fixup =
0);

I am a bit lost as to what you
are trying to do in the last line but for one thing you would need to make an
assignment, something like X=bla, bla. that in its self does not fix the
problem. What are you trying to do??
Regards,Jayson

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: lhoward121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:lhoward121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 11:18
  PMTo: AmiBroker GroupSubject: [amibroker] Help with a
  Composite Filter

  I want to filter a composite to get rid of irregularities
  caused by bad data.  The following code does not work.  The first
  line gives a "bad arguments" error so I havn't gotten beyond it yet.
  There is also a question on the validity of the last line assigning a value
  from cc[i] to the composite.  Any help or thoughts would be
  appreciated.

  lou howard

  Cc = Foreign<FONT
  size=1>("~Low Cap Count"<FONT
  size=1>, C, fixup = <FONT
  face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>0<FONT
  size=1>);
  for (i = <FONT
  face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>1<FONT face="Courier New"
  size=1>; i < BarCount -1 ; i++)
  {

  if (Cc[i] > <FONT
  face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>1.08<FONT face="Courier New"
  size=1>*Cc[i-<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
  size=1>1] OR Cc[i] <
  0.92<FONT
  face="Courier New" size=1>*Cc[i-<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
  size=1>1]);
  Cc[i] = Cc[i-<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
  size=1>1];<FONT
  face="Courier New" color=#0000ff size=1>
  <FONT color=#0000ff
  size=1>Foreign("~Low Cap
  Count", C, <FONT color=#ff00ff
  size=1>0)[i] = Cc[i];<FONT