[amibroker] Re: The ICycle strange behavior

Hi DIMITRIS,

Thanks as always for jumping in to try and help.  I will have some
time today -- no setups -- to try and play with this.

Would anyone support trying to get TJ to add a PLOTLABEL() function,
rather than simply having a checkbox for this in preferences?  There
are a lot of other PLOT functions, and this might be a nice addition.
It might be a lot easier to control then -- if it's even possible to
do this. The problem for me, as always, is that one size doesn't fit
all.  I have some values out there I'd like in one format for some
issues, but in another format for other issues.  It's just a
characteristic of the variety of the market here.  I'd sure like to
be able to set this margin width as well, and would rank that pretty
high on my cosmetic wish list.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511