Re: [amibroker] double (64-bit) precision

TJ,

Very enlightening!

This answers many questions that some of us had for some time. Since some of
my trading decisions come from the results of trig functions and not dollar
or percentage results, I desire increased precision but can live with 32-bit
for now.

One additional question:
Would the use of an AMD 64-bit processor and Win-64 bit OS change any of
this?

I suspect it would not, and that it would still require a doubling of memory
& etc., but since 64-bit is on the horizon, and I'm shopping for a new
computer, I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
-CS