[amibroker] double (64-bit) precision

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> Yuki, the explanation is just 5 messages above,

Well, I have to say it's a design flaw IMHO.  Volume numbers are
*always* going to be larger than price numbers.  Always.  Why would
this be designed to accept huge price inputs, but choke on huge
volume inputs.

The highest stock price ever, which surely must be a record Japan
holds, was Yahoo Japan, peaking at about 100,000,000 yen.  This is
not *near* the volume totals I require.

And the MS Downloader, which is part of Metastock, supposedly a much
inferior program to AB, displays this number well enough for my
purposes.  Yes, there is a rounding error which causes a *slight*
discrepancy, but it is certainly close enough.  AB changes it to a
NEGATIVE number that has no relationship at all to the correct
positive value.  There is surely a lot I don't understand, but I
understand that one program can handle the number, and the other
cannot.

Tomasz, why?

Yuki