RE: [amibroker] CategoryRemoveSymbol help please

I received another of those Citibank fraudulent emails.
This time I opened it to read it, and I have pasted the results here.  They
have even mispelled two words.

Does anyone know how to report this to Citibank.
There are a lot of entities that have Citibank in their name.  I don't even
have a banking account at any Citibank.  Ron D

<FONT
face=Arial>==========================================================================
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">
Dear Citibank user,

Due to database operations some online banking accounts can be lost. We
are insiting to our clients to check their account if they are active or if
their current balance is right. Please follow this link and sign on to you
online banking account: <A
href="">https://web.da-us.citibank.com/cgi-bin/citifi/scripts/login2/cbol_login.jsp

Thank you for using Citibank! Do not relpy to this email.
anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.656 /
Virus Database: 421 - Release Date: 4/13/2004