Re: [amibroker] Fraud Email

i understand what you are saying----if your group of symbols, (whatever that
might be--a watch list, favorites, etc) does not contain a previously added
symbol in a watch list, it will not be removed via the
CategoryRemoveSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist, 11 );  instruction.  That is
NOT the case with my List 1.

I now find, it's really the Refresh which is not working.  i am not using
List 1, because it just won't clear.  List 11 and 12 do clear.  but in order
for me to see the new results in the folder, i must add/remove a symbol to
ANY watch list, and then list 11 and 12 show the correct results.  iow,
Refresh does not work---  is this something TJ should know about?  does it
work with your computer?  I assume from what you previously said, you do an
explore, and hit F5, or View/Refresh, and your watch list is up to
date---correct??

AND while i have you here--would mind 1 more question please??  this is my
sample code i am trying to get to add the results of an Explore: Buy into
List 11, and the Sell into list 12.

my iff statement is not working, and i have tried all conditions that i can
think of for (Buy=??) and ALL the symbols i am exploring are being added
into BOTH lists 11 & 12.  So there is something wrong with how i am test
Buy---but what??

IF you run this code, change the list numbers so they won't interfere with
your watch lists.....  i don't want to hear an "aw s--- all the way here in
the US from AU!!! :)

Buy=Cross( MACD(), Signal() );
Sell = Cross( Signal(), MACD() );

CategoryRemoveSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist, 11 );
CategoryRemoveSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist, 12 );

Filter=Buy OR Sell;

AddColumn (IIf(Buy, 66, 83), "Trade", formatChar);

IIf ((Buy=1),CategoryAddSymbol("",categoryWatchlist, 11),
CategoryAddSymbol("",categoryWatchlist, 12));

my assumptions are:
The Filter=Buy or Sell, will only allow a buy or a sell to pass that
statement.
i need the AddColumn for an explore
IF there is a Buy, then add the symbol into List 11, else into list 12.

thanks,
ron