[amibroker] Modify Price Chart

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Consistently? Depends on the definition but I suspect none :-)

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I have
never backtested (let alone trade) a mechanical system that didn't have weak
periods, or drawdowns, ranging from a few weeks to a few months. It appears
that the profits come from being in the market all the time, to be there when
your system takes off. This means you may have to ride through some pretty
boring periods. Perhaps others with more trading experience than me can add some
comments to this...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
cannot think of a trading system that cannot be implemented in AmiBroker, given
you have the time and skills to do it. Since Amibroker support DLLs, VB, C and
C++ limits are imposed by the programming skill of the user not by the
program.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: willsharris
  [mailto:willsharris@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 4:57
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Money Making trading systemsAll,What type of
  systems make money in real life trading consistently. Would be interesting
  to find out what the common characteristics are, of these systems and how
  these can be implemented in
  AmiBroker.Thanks.Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A