[amibroker] Using import Wizard

Thanks for responding Jayson. Per your suggestion, I spent several
hours last night (re)reading the tutorial sections of (my Kinkos copy
of) the user's guide. It was time well spent because, as usual, I
picked up on several things that had whizzed right over my head
before. I still have some of the same questions but I'll continue to
experiment until I get it figured out.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Dan,
>
> You may want to have a look at the help files under the heading
Tutorial:
> Understanding how AFL works
>
> I think it will help you get your mind wrapped around the concepts..
>
> Regards,
>
> Jayson

Barcount
>   be adjusted accordingly (multiplied by 5 if I change from
in1Minute
>   to in5Minute)?
>
>   (6) If I change from 1 to 5 minute data, will I be at the
previous 5
>   minute multiple in time (i.e., is time "rounded down")?
>
>   (7) Within the 1 minute scenario, if I use Applystop to trail,
will I
>   trail on a 1 minute basis? If I change to another interval (say
>   in5Minute) will I trail on that basis?
>
>   I know there has been a lot of discussion that Applystop won't
trail
>   on intraday data and I've looked at some of the code to get around
>   this problem. But it seems if the above things are correct, it
should
>   work the way I want.
>
>   Again, any help would be appreciated. If I'm way off base, maybe
some
>   one could point me to some basic tutorial material on timeframes,
>   arrays, etc.
>
>   Dan
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx