[amibroker] CategoryRemoveSymbol help please

hello, the codes are in MS format, but easily you can easily translated them

stephane

The following formulas are from the 1998 January TASC article "Smoothing
Techniques for more Accurate Signals", by Tim Tillson.  Refer to his article
for interpretation.

"More sophisticated smoothing techniques can be used to determine market
trend.   Better trend recognition can be lead to more accurate trading
signals."

ILRS

Periods:=Input("Periods",2,63,11);
Size:=LastValue(Cum(1));
Start:=LastValue(Ref(Mov(P,Periods,S),Periods-Size));
Cum(LinRegSlope(P,Periods))+Start;

T3

Periods:=Input("Periods",1,63,5);
a:=Input("Hot",0,2,.7);