[amibroker] Re: Understanding the Harmonic Mean, I

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I'm running a test now and see that I should have added to
my original post on this that I'd like to get totals by ticker each
period.  Doesn't look like this is poss via
optimizer...
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>BTW - I'd sure like to see your code for the or'd exit at
period change and the other thingy: how to start a trade in progress...

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>One way of doing it ticker by ticker would be to have the
formulae in AFL for all of the stats and then write them out to a csv via
fputs.  You know how to break down the equity array per ticker per period;
count the number of trades, the number of longs and shorts, etc.
etc.?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial