Re: [amibroker] Basics

Thank
you Tomasz, a nice clean approach.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
will
certainly try this. I did something similar using/copying composites but ran
into other problems.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
best
regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
  [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 10:23
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Re: Real-Time Trading System ExamplesImportance:
  High
  Herman,

  If you really have to have both in one database you can
  simply do the following: import EOD data using ASCII importer
  (using for example tickers with _EOD extension) and
  refer to them using Foreign function.
  (This of course has to be done only ONCE per day - after
  close when most recent EOD data are available).

  This is very simple and working approach.
  Best
  regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr