  >From:
  mrdavis9

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibrokeryahoogroups
  Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 1:13
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Fraud Email

  I just received an obviously fake email entitled "Citi
  e-mail <A
  href="">Verification-mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx",
  and it does NOT have an attachment.

  I want to delete it without it opening it because of the
  possibility  that opening it may be the trigger which causes
  their scheme to fradulenty use my charge card account.

  Question#1)>>Is there any way to delete an email
  in Outlook Express without it opening first?

  Question#2>>Is it programatically possible, or
  impossible, to make the act of OPENING AN EMAIL
  <FONT
  face=Arial>                      act
  as a trigger for the next step in an online fraud scheme.  I am
  referring here only to a
  <FONT
  face=Arial>
  fraud scheme, as opposed to a spammers.    TIA  Ron
  <FONT
  face=Arial>

  <FONT
  face=Arial>

  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.656
  / Virus Database: 421 - Release Date: 4/11/2004Send
  group FAQ at: <A