Re: [amibroker] Some AFL help would make me incredibly happy...

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Hi John,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I believe that the CFD market makers have regulatory issues
with offering their stock-based CFD products in USA.  It seems to be a
European/UK originated trading product.  Here's some
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">www.cmcgroupplc.com
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">www.manfinancial.com
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">www.saxobank.com
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">http://www.igindex.co.uk/
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Basically CFDs are just like highly leveraged versions of
the underlying stock.  Margin is usually 5-10% (therefore leverage of
10-20x).  The main benefits of CFDs include ease of going short (although
this isn't too much of a problem for US stocks), leverage and little or no
commission.
<SPAN
class=234362509-12042004><SPAN
class=234362509-12042004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net