[amibroker] Where are you from, Part Deux

To see
the total portfolio stats in the report explorer you need to click the Back Test
button on the AA form.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
To see
the individual ticker totals in the report explore you need to click the
Individual Backtest button.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<SPAN
class=083242303-11042004>Then click the Report Explorer <SPAN
class=083242303-11042004>button
<SPAN
class=083242303-11042004>
<SPAN
class=083242303-11042004>You have to do 2 (two) backtests
duude!
<SPAN
class=083242303-11042004>
<SPAN