RE: [amibroker] Where's Chuck Rademacher?

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I'm still trying to get my head around what approach you're
wanting to take.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Are you going to use EOD data and formula to produce your
buy signals?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Or are you going to use Realtime data and another formula
to do your entries?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Are you going to use Realtime data and formula to manage
stops/exits for open positions?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>If that's the case then you won't need to mix your
databases and your EOD formula can be separate from the realtime formula,
right?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I assume you have the EOD formula that generates the buys
working satisfactorily?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>If you are going to use a formula to manage your
stops/exits have you been able to complete this or is this the question that
you're asking?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Assuming you have a formula to manage those stops/exits -
have you worked out a way to trigger the trade? I believe you mentioned that
Ninja Trader wasn't the answer.  Is this a piece you're asking about as
well?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Lots of questions, eh?   I'm asking because I'm
headed in that direction as well - just not as ready as you are right
now.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial