[amibroker] Re: Real-Time Trading System Examples

Would anybody
have some example code for Real Time trading systems? I
have considerable trouble converting EOD systems to RT data -
tried too many ways to mention but always hit a snag at some advanced
point. My problem areas are:
<SPAN
class=937152314-09042004>
1) Converting
or duplicating EOD signals to RT, I need this because EOD
data prices are more accurate than those I get from RT
sources.
2) Running the basic
EOD system in RT, i.e. reproduce EOD signals in RT. I want this
as a verification stage before trying to enhance the system with RT
data
3) Custom coding
Profit targets, Limit Prices and Stops.
4) Optimizing entry
points by using Pre/after hours trading and/or using delayed/early entries and
exits.
5) Showing EOD
Arrows (derived from EOD data, not from RT data) on my minute
charts.
<SPAN
class=937152314-09042004>
If anybody has
example code or reference URLs to share that would be much appreciated.

<SPAN
class=937152314-09042004>
Also, i am beginning
to wonder how many subscribers, if any, have actually solved the above
problems. If you have done so perhaps you can share this simple
fact (no code needed), knowing that it has been done successfully
is a great motivator :-)
<SPAN
class=937152314-09042004>
TIA and best