[amibroker] Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for...

Hello,

I 've tried everything method I know (maybe I just
don't know much ;-) ) and still don't know how to code this:

I got 2 events , one after other. I want to know
wheather (<FONT
color=#0000ff>Cross(Oo,L)  occurs
after Cross(H,DSu)
( Oo and DSu are some levels defined before
) and they both take place same day. So I've  made something like
this:

CondS=( Cross<FONT
size=1>(H,DSu)*TimeNum<FONT
size=1>() <
(Cross<FONT
size=1>(Oo,L)*TimeNum<FONT
size=1>() ) AND ( Cross<FONT
size=1>(H,DSu)*DateNum<FONT
size=1>() == Cross<FONT
size=1>(Oo,L)*DateNum<FONT
size=1>() ) ;

But it won't work of course (it checks
just one bar, right ? ) I think i'd have to use some kind of array to "scan"
whole day and check there weather second even takes place after the other one
(it doesn't matter if second one occurs before first one, it's just importenad
if it happens AFTER it) But I'm not really sure how to do it and where to
start.

Maybe there is some simple solution I
can't see or something ?

thanks,