RE: [amibroker] Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for...

NO MORE READING
Bill Barrack did an excellent job of presenting
Amibroker basics to us last year in Houston.  I'm sure the CDs from the
Clearwater AB meeting are just as good.  Haven't seen any yet but the class
went on for several hours.  These are Camtasia "video screen capture" with
voice over action, similar to what Gary S. has posted here and to what TJ
has on the site except with a voice/audio track.  It goes without
saying that these are going to be in English so it would be somewhat of a hurdle
to part of the AB forum community.

Here's what the advanced workshop covered.

 Advanced Workshop Saturday EveningSign Up will be at the
Conference on Saturday.Exact time and Room will be announced there, and
will depend on availablility at the hotelBruce Robinson and Gary
Serkoshian will moderate.Bruce's Comments---"I thought that it
might be a good idea to have an informal workshop for those who are intereted
Sat. night on some "advanced" Amibroker topics.  I don't know how many
would be interested, but it might make a good adjunct to the introductory school
for those who come to the conference and are somewhat familiar with
Amibroker."I've listed 5 topics below that I thought were relevant -
"1. Data elements - vectors, scalars, mapping function results, IIf()
"2. Signals, state vs. impulse, combination logic "3. Program flow -
conditionals, looping, functions, and their uses "4. Crossing the data
boundary - linking FT data "5. Automating your tasks "Also, I
imagine that there will be residual questions from the school that a Q&A
session might

From: <A title=mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">mrdavis9
<BLOCKQUOTE