From: Kevin243@xxxxxxx [mailto:Kevin243@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 11:42 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do
list for...

I asked a simple question and got a lot of answers that have nothing to do
with the question I asked.  You don't know me, so how do you know what I
need.  Does anybody know of a good book that comes close to AFL?  What's
missing in the documentation is examples.  That's how you learned things in
school - working through examples and finally creating your own routines to
solve new problems.  That was true for basic Addition math all the way
through Differential Equations.

Two salesmen in Best Buy kept telling me the print cartridges they handed me
would work in my printer today.  I kept telling them no, they won't work.
They talked me into trying them.

Of course they didn't work......

Kevin Campbell