RE: [amibroker] Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for...

I would suggest NOT more reading - there's too much of that already - but a
series of exercises that newbies can work through in their own brand new
copies of AmiBroker, much as William Peters does with the Tutorials for
Beginners on the AmiTools website.  Step 1: . . .; Step 2: . . .; Step 3: .
. .  The exercises should give the beginner practice in all of the main
areas of AB.

I think most of us learn by doing.  We don't want to sit down and study a
text as if for a college exam.

HHP