[amibroker] Two Copies of TC2000?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Glen,
close
AB, delete 1.6.2 then add 1.6.3 restart AB and you should be in
business...

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Glen Haponek
[mailto:ghaponek@xxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 10:37
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
E-Signal (6 months of data)
Hello Tomasz,

When I extracted the file a new folder named
eSignal163 was created in the Plugins folder contained in Amibroker, found in
Program Files. In this folder (eSignal163) a folder named Plugins, a file
named dbcapi.dll and another named IMPLODE.DLL. are found.  The Plugins
folder contains the eSignal,dll (1-12-04) and eSignal.txt, same
date.

In AB the eSignal 1.6.3 plugin does not appear
(tools/plugins), but 1.6.2 does.  Can I just move the eSignal1.6.3
file to the top Plugins folder found directly under Amibroker to have it
accessed by AB?

Regards,
Glen Haponek
<BLOCKQUOTE