Re: [amibroker] Free Canadian historical data? Yahoo is limited...

Corey, this code is from new book that just came
out, Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures.

It's mostly same as prior books, but has some new
twists so there is value...

I noticed that he has reversed the formula RealPart
= Real Part + Cos(....) to  RealPart = Real Part + Sine(....)  ..
along with Imag Part and Phase = functions ... so the answers are still the same
.. frankly I think the publisher just made a typo that no one
caught.

The nice thing abouth this code is that the
filtering is quite tight ... so the quality of Sine / LeadSine should be
improved, but has a problem that the lower frequencies have a very large lead
time .... needs to be corrected... but I think it's important to maintain the
filtering parameters he has recommended... one thing at a time

Ara
<BLOCKQUOTE