[amibroker] Re: Fisher Question - TJ?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Salil,
On a
monthly basis I think QP is a couple of dollars a month more. As I recall a
yearly commitment made QP cheaper than tc2000 but I am not sure. QP interface to
AB is fast and rock solid. AB reads the QP data by simply pointing the plugin.
The big diff with QP is you have access to a lot of fundamental data that tc2000
does not have and AB has access to it via getextradata...

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Salil V Gangal
[mailto:salil_gangal@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 6:47
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
AmiBroker - Data Source QP2 vs
TC2000Friends,AmiBroker recommends QP2 (<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_quotes.html)
for the data source, but not TC2000.  I've found that the price of data
at QP2 is more and TC2000 is less.Want to find out, what it is about
the QP2 that makes it 'recommended' for AmiBroker usage ?Any
feedback about the data quality of either QP2 / TC2000 and their
compatilbility/usage with AmiBroker ?For those who have used both of
these with AmiBroker, any comments / inputs / feedback
?Regards,- Salil V GangalSend BUG REPORTS
to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A