RE: [amibroker] Re : volatility indicators to help with option trading

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Gary, et al.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I too suffer from this (although I'm not a RT user,
just a QT intraday update on non-RT AB).
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I found the selection line does not disappear when I have
multiple (sync'd) windows open AND I have a selection line in BOTH
windows.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>To recap...I have a pair of sync'd windows open, one on
weekly, other on daily.  If I make a selection in BOTH windows the line
stays put in both windows.  If I only make a selection in either, not both,
windows, the selection line disappears when AB polls QT for an
update.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Do you
have multiple windows open in your scenario?

FYI:
the selection lines in this pair of windows are independent, ie, they can be
moved to select different dates without effecting each
other.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
kind