  >From:
  <A title=prash454@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Prashanth
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 1:26
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Forex data
  import through metatrader

  Hi Thomas,

  I have opened a Demo account with RefcoFx. They
  give advanced java charts where you can also get the data. I downloaded macro
  xpress, but havent been able to write a macro which copies the data from the
  chart and pastes into a text / csv file.

  Link for accessign the charts

  <A
  href="">http://64.94.171.6/Charts/refcofx.html

  Can I use macros to automatically
  import.

  Btw I think you need the lastest Java Runtime
  Environment to be able to access the chats.

  Thanks

  Prashanth.
  <BLOCKQUOTE