RE: [amibroker] Quotes Plus

Hi there Peter,

   The BasicFND.afl shows you how to use these fields. It's included in the
Archive.
You can simply replace the data supplied in the example.cvs with your own
data, And then import it - Using the same JScript files.
Upon reading the data back (In AB/AFL) you can then do as you wish with it.

Be aware, There are some limmitations to the data you can import into these
fields. Read the user guide - Under the section "Automation Object Model"

Reading the JScript files show how you import such data. They are there as
Examples of setup methods AND coding.

         KR
          Michael.

At 11:52 AM 31/03/2004, you wrote:
>I have searched the help files and the archives but I cannot see how I can
>read a symbol's "information" (ref menu: Symbol | Information) using AFL
>(that is, other than name, market, industry, group).
>
>I specifically would like to start using some of the fields like 'Shares
>Outstd'.
>
>For that matter, how do I import information into these field?
>
>I have a copy of OzFalcon's ASX Setup info and I see there some scripts in
>there to use these fields but where do I find the basic how-to to start
>using these fields myself for other purposes?
>
>Thanks all
>PeterJ
>

>Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Send the freshest Spring Flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Flowers are hand picked and shipped direct from the grower.  Freshness
guaranteed for 7 days or your money back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YykvkC/sZ2HAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM