[amibroker] Re: IB symbols for Minis and Bonds

The difference comes of the number of contracts.
if the long system and the short system are both winning systems.
the equity increases faster when I combine the two systems so I can
buy or sell more contracts ( it was a backtest on futures )

stephane

> I notice this as well (e.g., when using the AFL from the Implied
Volatility
> and Volume article here:
> http://www.amibroker.com/members/traders/06-2003.html)
>
> Could the difference be due to the fact that, for the same time
frame and
> watchlist with QP data:
>
>     a) the number of Long trades is different for a Long Only system
(107)
> compared to a Long and Short system(82).
>     b) the number of Short trades is different for a Short Only
system
> (84)compared to a Long and Short system(88).
>
> ?
>
> -john
>
> PS: I include my ABS settings file (for the Long and Short system)
if anyone