[amibroker] Esignal - Plugin Status Partially Connected -- Waiting to connect to remaining servers ( Yellow Wait Status)

Hi,

I studied the explanation that Dimitris provided regarding my
question about his formula for the Trin Ribbon. Thank you for
providing such a concise and detailed explanation. I read the comment
about Tomasz providing both color names and also numbers that
identifies the colors.  My understanding of the formula in logical
terms based on the explanation provided by Dimitris is as follows:

If ALL conditions for statement are true all Values =1
therefore
1 x 1 x colorname (or number) results in "true" for color since the
final result is "1"
and
If ANY conditions are false Value will equal 0
therefore
1 x 0 x colorname (or number) results in "false" since any 0 in
multiplication will make ultimate result 0 and color will be "false".

Is this correct?  Does the fact that the colors have number values
make this formula work?  Would this formula work if no number values
were associated with the colors?

David K.

All the colors in AFL are actually numbers which is why you can
include them in mathematical equations as DT has done below.  Tomsaz
was good enough to

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511