[amibroker] Re: E-Signal (6 months of data)

Thanks Kevin, that is what i thought it
was.

herman.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma>-----Original Message-----From: Kevin243@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:Kevin243@xxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 6:25
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  E-Signal (6 months of data)Importance: High

  Important.... ( A big accident waiting to happen to anybody)

  This is when you download daily data using Amiquote, but don't import the
  data.  After you download data and start your Import, you realize the
  database you have open is your intraday database.  Looks like it appends
  a full days bar on the last intraday datapoint.  Makes a total hash of
  your intraday database.  So then, what do you do.  Well I looked at
  trying to delete the last bar, and realized that might take a really long time
  to fix.  So I just pulled up my last backup, about 20 days old, and let
  it back fill overnight.

  Lesson learned (but I'll probably do it again sometime anyway)

  Kevin

  In a message dated 3/28/04 4:43:53 PM Central Standard Time,