  >From:
  <A title=xcitemint@xxxxxxx
  href="">xcitemint@xxxxxxx
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 5:38
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Multi Monitor
  Layout

  Marty,
  If you are set up with Multi Monitors you have two options, one is to run
  more than one instance of AmiBroker and view charts as you normally would with
  one monitor, the other is to run one instance of AmiBroker and stretch it
  across the monitors and then use multiple chart windows.  The benefit of
  multiple monitors is you have the ability to view full size charts on
  multiple monitors and also run other applications (e-mail etc.) without having
  to minimize one application to view another.  I personally view multiple
  charts during the day with different time frames.  If you are only
  interested in EOD you can view multiple charts with various indicators
  simultaneously rather than flipping through them on a single monitor.  I
  would post one of my layouts but I have tried pasting gif's here
  before and had no success in doing it.  One last thought, I run 4
  monitors on one machine and two on another, I was slow to figure out that by
  placing the monitors in a semicircular position on my desktop that it greatly
  improves viewing efficiency, 22.5 degree angles to be specific!

  Regards,

  David K.Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A