[amibroker] copyng results list w/ colored background

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Why you're at it suggest (once again) to have the window
coordinates and size saved.  A lot of us have the monitor real estate
mapped out so certain windows go to certain places and have the same size.
This frustrates me to no end having to reposition and resize the #$%#
windows every single time I run AB.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>There!  I feel a little better now - I'll fell a LOT
better if TJ would just listen to us/me on some of these convenience
features!
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial