[amibroker] Some money from CCI[was:Re: CCI in multi colors any ideas]

$119(69+50) is the minimum for Esignal Forex Data
per month and it works great with Amibroker. I just set this up last
week.
GTIS is one of the best Forex data and esignal
actually delivers their Forex data.

I was considering Tradestation too...ONly after I
heard about Amibroker, I gave it a try and very very pleased with this
combination.

Cheers,Padhu
<BLOCKQUOTE