[amibroker] Some money from CCI[was:Re: CCI in multi colors any ideas]

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "b519b" <b519b@xxxx> wrote:

> Like Jim, I am interested in what tips you could give about sector
> trading. I am just now starting to think there may be a place
> sector rotation in my trading.

Hello b,

The sector rotation is based on volatility, momentum and monitering
momentum change over short periods of time (daily time frame)..and by
no means am I an "expert" in sector rotation but it's practically the
only thing on my mind when it comes to trading... I should note that
I trade only Fidelity Select Funds and some Fidelity bond funds when
there are no good trades with the Select funds....  Fidelity charges
a 0.75% fee for holding trades less than 30-days, but I'd rather take
a small loss that includes the short-term redemption fee, then to
hold on to a large (3% to 4%) losing position until the 30-day
short-term holding period is over...

Dave