[amibroker] New Location for ASX Setup Files

First, let me say that I have been using the unofficial IB plugin
from Amibroker Professional with no problems whatsoever.   I was
expecting the official version to work flawlessly as well.
However, here is what is happening:

1. I bring up IB's TWS Workstation.

2. I create a new database and follow the directions that Tomasz has
on his IB plugin setup page.

3. When I try to connect to the TWS Workstation, I see the incoming
connect dialog box flash on the screen and then disapper (this is
how it's supposed to work becase Tomasz said that his plugin will
autoconnect, aka, no need for me to press Yes to have the TWS
Workstation accept the incoming connection.

4. Next thing that happens is I see the red ERR label in the lower
righthand portion of my Amibroker Pro app.

My setup is XP Professional with all of the latest patches and TWS
Workstation Build 817.3, 2004/02/04 11:00.

Is there anyway for me to debug what the problem is and send Tomasz
the information?

Thanks,

Steve

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511